JJRsquad Recruiting (Blue Server) - Potential Red

Jackbd

242689 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? - 85 hours, and got all 24 badges

2. Tell us a little about yourself. - My name is Mikkel. Im 19 years old and im from Denmark. Love pokemon, and would really love to be a part of this community

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes i am :)

4. Are you going to be online daily? - Almost, maybe 5 out of 7 days a week

5. What do you look for in a guild? - Friendship and competition :D

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? - Both, i cant choose xD

Accepted check pm for invite to discord!

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 3 hrs 30 mins

2. Tell us a little about yourself: Oldschool gamer, just found this game online and am really excited to explore it. I have only played red and blue, so all the new pokemon are an adventure to me.

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? Should be on the majority of days.

5. What do you look for in a guild? People to interact with and help each grow/learn

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I enjoy both.

How many hours of gameplay do you have? 150hr

2. Tell us a little about yourself. i am 23 and from Greece. I study archaeology

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? yes except September due to exams

5. What do you look for in a guild? Helping each other with price check and pvp advice.

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Both. Havent done hoenn but i have 6 good pokes and i play pvp occasionally

I am Cameron and i have 184 hours on PRO. I play almost everyday and I am 18 years old. I am from California and I am friendly and helpful towards others. I have discord and i am looking for a relaxing guild that does pvp and pve. I haven't participated in PvP yet but have been wanting too.

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? Around 20 hours

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I've been playing pokemon since gen 3 and i've watched every episode of the anime(except for XY). I'm also a huge otaku.

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes, i'm hooked to this game

5. What do you look for in a guild? I'm hoping to get advice and help from the guild if i have any questions or problem, hopefully when i'm more experience i'll be able to help other people.

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? er... PvE i guess. I've never done any PvP.

• 2 weeks later...

can i join

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 50+ im nnew ish but i love the game and plan on being on a whole lot more

2. Tell us a little about yourself. 25 been playing mmos for 4 years now and just found this game i love pokemon will always love em im nice have a full time job so yea i work during week but other than that im always on

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? yes

5. What do you look for in a guild? great community and talkative and friendly people helpful as well

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? both but mainly pvp

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? -160+

2. Tell us a little about yourself. -From Pakistan

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? - Yes

5. What do you look for in a guild? -For Fun

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? -I like both

My Game Name : Hasseeb373