Hello There!

Hi everyone. My name is Rarick/Mirage AKA the Eeveelutionist..... in training. This is my first post on the forums and no better way to make your first post is in the Player Introduction tab! I play on the red server with most of my friends. Hopefully we can play together as well! I do stream this wonderful game on my twitch which is (thatguymirage) and I hope you drop by and pay me a visit! I stream on the weaknights from around 11pm-5am. Well that is all for now. I would like to say thank you for everyone who reads this and hope you all have an amazing day! :DD

~Eeveelutionist Rarick/Mirage

#EeveelutionistMovement #EevlutionArmy

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay and have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hey there Rarick, welcome to PRO! I'm a huge Eeveelution fan too, so it's awesome to meet another one. :Smile:

I was giggling at this gif from the anime the other day, maybe you'll get a kick out of it too:

tumblr_o6x7a3axzU1v2jrmfo1_540.gif

I hope you and your friends have a great time playing PRO! :)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.