How to play the game! Twitch / YouTube

Hello everyone! My name is Zeno and in currently playing PRO! I'm a professional streamer and YouTuber coming over for now at least from the game Path of Exile. I have a YouTube series that will be listed below and well as a live twitch stream where you can come by and be a part of our family. On our stream we discuss all things current to the Pokémon meta and I try my hardest to put out quality YouTube videos for you to learn from. I've been partnered now with twitch going on soon to be three years and it is my full time job. I'm taking a risk on the PRO community and hope it pays off. I love this game and community so far and hope to see you soon

Live stream - twitch.tv/zenocidegenius

Hello everyone! My name is Zeno and in currently playing PRO! I'm a professional streamer and YouTuber coming over for now at least from the game Path of Exile. I have a YouTube series that will be listed below and well as a live twitch stream where you can come by and be a part of our family. On our stream we discuss all things current to the Pokémon meta and I try my hardest to put out quality YouTube videos for you to learn from. I've been partnered now with twitch going on soon to be three years and it is my full time job. I'm taking a risk on the PRO community and hope it pays off. I love this game and community so far and hope to see you soon

Live stream - twitch.tv/zenocidegenius

Hey there, ZenocideGenius. Welcome to PRO.

I've approved your post and moved it to the "Youtube & Twitch" section of the forums.

Please make sure to read through the Game Rules and Forum Rules, as anything posted on your Youtube must abide by these if you choose to advertise on this forum.

Good luck with your series. Hope you enjoy the game. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee