Cross Server?

Comebackids

Just about to start out and I was wondering how servers work in this game?

Is it like runescape where I can switch servers at will and keep all my progress/character or is it like other mmo's where characters are tied to that particular server?

Asking because a friend of mine is on red and the que times are ridiculous, but if I can play on Yellow then log onto Red some other time to battle/trade some other time then I'd prefer to do that.

224419 Just about to start out and I was wondering how servers work in this game?

Is it like runescape where I can switch servers at will and keep all my progress/character or is it like other mmo's where characters are tied to that particular server?

Asking because a friend of mine is on red and the que times are ridiculous, but if I can play on Yellow then log onto Red some other time to battle/trade some other time then I'd prefer to do that.

Hi there, here is PRO and it different from runescape (whether what is that), more information in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832

224419 Just about to start out and I was wondering how servers work in this game?

224422 Negative, it is a fresh start each server.

*Quoted for visibility*

Trollrah is correct.

Think of all 3 servers as a separate save state for your username. Your Red progress saves on Red, Blue on Blue, and Yellow on Yellow. Nothing transfers between the servers.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee