for the love island requirement

Abakvs3

225092 It has to be a new pokemon everytime, its pretty much requires you to evolve every pokemon in kanto pokedex to get to love island.

But it doesnt need to be Kanto-Evos. It can be evos of any pokes.

225093 is it worth it to do it before going into the victory road or should i just lvl my pokemon in the ice cavern

Thats up to u. xd I would focus on beating E4. :)

225092 It has to be a new pokemon everytime, its pretty much requires you to evolve every pokemon in kanto pokedex to get to love island.

But it doesnt need to be Kanto-Evos. It can be evos of any pokes.

225093 is it worth it to do it before going into the victory road or should i just lvl my pokemon in the ice cavern

Thats up to u. xd I would focus on beating E4. :)

Shhhhhhh let him get ahead on his mew quest ahead of time :devil:

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

225087 can i evolve the same type of pokemon over and over? like caterpie for example?

To put it simply, no. Each different type of Pokemon you evolve will give you an evolved data on your Pokedex. You can see which Pokemon you already have evolved data for in your Pokedex; they are marked with the yellow star.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

225087 can i evolve the same type of pokemon over and over? like caterpie for example?

In the future, please do not make two active forum topics about the same issue. Your threads have been merged.

As other users have already said, you will need to evolve a unique species each time in order to increase your evolution count. 38 Caterpies won't work. You can check your evolution count via your Pokedex.

The question has been answered, so I will be locking the thread now.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.