Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

I need this mouse because ive just worked my ass off and spent every cent I had to buy an amazing new PC rig and it just arrived and I set it up

.......... but I forgot to buy a keyboard and mouse :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

Name is ONeill72

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Seryphana

Server: Yellow

I want that Mouse, because my Mouse is like 5 Years old and I am just a low paid apprentice. My 5 years old Mouse gets stucked very often and always when I am in a furious situation, so I die after it got stucked. ( :( ) Furthermore the giveaway will end 2 days after my birthday! What can I wish for more, than this fabulous little, cute thing here? Right - nothing! When I have seen, that there has a giveaway started; i was like: woooah, I can win a prize? - Sure, but I won't win anyways! :( Well, let's see what's up with this giveaway. And then I see; I can describe my little pity situation; maybe I have a chance then! Well, I guess I am over the 100 now. Do I have to tell you more?..well, better not, I don't want you to cry! :(((

Good luck to everybuddy! <3 And I am not a native speaking english person-thing, surry! <3

I could really use a gaming mouse since I've been gaming on a trackpad since the beginning of time of my gaming career... Thanks for everything that you devs do to this game! I love it, bringing different gens together just offers an amazing experience.

Username: Martemalga

I had a good Logitech G700 Mouse until a good while ago that i had since the release of that mouse in 2010. Unfortunately it died of old age after serving me very well. Now im using a stock mouse i had left at home and am dreaming about getting a new one. Id love the Strix Claw!