Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I really like the design of the mouse. Im still playing with a normal dell mouse. Not even a gaming mouse. It would be a big upgrade.

IGN: Shaakh

[highlight=red]Red[/highlight] server: Over 100 hours of playtime, defeated kanto league. Still trying to defeat Johto

[highlight=yellow]Yellow[/highlight] server: Started yesterday, playing casual with some friends. 3 hours.

Maybe I could join for this event..

IGN: Famsz123

I really really want this mouse because my laptop's mouse pad in kind a broken and is too hard for me to click and also this is the kind of gaming mouse that i wanted for many years.. :Heart-eyes: :Heart-eyes: :thanks:

IGN: pioavenger

Game time: +/- 110h on the Red Server

Playing some click intensive games and such I think this mouse would really help (Im into MOBAS). Not to mention here on PRO when we I have to spam click to see if there are any hidden items in each tile of a secluded zone (that normally has nothing lol).

UserName: WiseGuy

The reason I need this mouse is because one of my mouse's left click sometimes doesn't work and the other one's scroll wheel and side buttons are pretty much dead :Cry:

Currently, I'm pretty much broke and desperately need a mouse.

IGN: Neigao

Server:Yellow

Why do i want this mouse?

Well, i've always been a gamer since i was 11 and i really like to have some gaming acessories to use, since i can't upgrade my pc for now and my only gaming aceeory would be a cheap headset it would be nice to have a 2nd gaming acessory.