Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

:Smile:

hello im darkecstasy

and i think i would be more than happy to win cuz honestly i have the worst luck in this game. like i went to safari region 1 for straight 10 times and all poke that spawned were paras and nidorina f :D. i would make good use of this mouse and get a sticker for pro made and paste it on my PC :p :thanks:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shedowow

Hi, Username is Emssik

I'd love to win the mouse, cuz mine is like 5$ mouse, sometimes it's hard to move it in games, it's just not comfortable for gaming aand... it's old aswell, recently bought headphones, so can't really buy a good mouse, and building up money for a new PC aswell ^.^ :Heart:

IGN: JackBD

hello, i would love to have this mouse as atm i am using a terrible dell pc basic mouse. As well as this mouse being a non gaming mouse it is also starting to break and when i click it double clicks leading me to make many mistakes in game. This mouse would be perfect to have especially since i have moved house a month ago and dont have the money to actually buy a new mouse so this would benefit me HUGELY. Anyway thanks for reading this and good luck everyone!

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

Hello Shane,

I really really want this kind of gaming mouse because my laptop's mouse pad was broken and it was too hard for me to click it and also this is the kind of gaming mouse that I've been dreaming to have for many years :Heart-eyes: because i don't have the money to buy this kind of mouse.. And when i saw your the post of giving away a gaming mouse i was so shocked :Shocked: when i saw it is my favorite mouse and I don't want to miss the opportunity to have it. I hope you will grant my wish.. :Angel:

Thanks Shane,

IGN: Famsz123

Guest ayyreynolds

Username - Reynoldo

Why I want it? I have a razer naga and for along time the left click sometimes doesnt work :D sometimes double clicks. Very annoying :D

Username: Merqway

Why i would like the mouse? Well i've having difficulties playing pokemon-revo because im only using my laptop touch pad and the right half doesn't work at all, i have no mouse at all and i can't pretty much do anything about it, surely it would be amazing to get that just to get on and spend more time aswell as hunt some awesome shinies ^^

forum_signatures_anime_i5.png