Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: Alexis0nline (the o is a zero)

Why I'd Like This Mouse: My 12 year old brother recently got a gaming PC and I thought it would be awesome if I could get him a gaming mouse as he exhausted all his budget on the tower itself (which I helped him pick out). It came with a keyboard and mouse but they aren't really design for gaming, more just regular mouse and keyboard. I'm sure he would love an asus gaming mouse to go along with his asus gaming computer. I already have an expensive gaming mouse myself so I figure i'd try to win this mouse to surprise him with!

Hiya,

Username = ShenXorn

I'm currently using an old gaming mouse with a silly sensor that thinks staying still means moving to the bottom left. Since it's not too bad i've decided not to spend money on replacing it yet, but I'd love a new one!

I would love to have that mouse, not that i'm the very best player (i'm not, barely learning yet about ev's), or the more dedicated, but i really got into this game not sure why, i remember were looking for some pokemon online game, i got this one and for some reason haven't been able to stop playing and reading guides (miles spawn guide is like my bible for now). Would love to have something from the game i have been playing so much to enjoy with!.

IGN: Tinybit