Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: selixgaming

The reason I want this mouse is because I don't have very good income to be able to purchase one. I have games friends shared to me but I can't play them due to no mouse.

I am on a laptop that took me and my family 2 years to save up to get it but only used the touched pad. With this mouse I can join my friends and have a great time in doing so. This giveaway will help me a lot and make my life easier with gaming and every else that comes good with it. I might actually be able to use garry's mod with it too!

Thank you for this giveaway and good luck to every one else who enters. For who ever wins I would like to congratulate you early.

Peace out fellow Trainers!

-selixgaming

Hello friends Pokemon Revolution Online

Game since January this year on this server and I just love the game mode, I'm from Chile (the corner of the planet).

The reason why I want that mouse is because "soon" I'll be dad and I intend to follow tradition and be part of this great game my little son, coleccionare all pokemon here, so that when he is old to play (5 years ), he sees his father's account and be motivated to catch them all and be a master pokemon!

That's all Greetings

Nickname: Zkeeway

Yellow Server

[glow=red]z k e e w a y[/glow]

[glow=red]from Chile P A L -------> M U N D O[/glow]

I want that mouse because we've got many cats in my neighborhood...during the summer they overdo it screaming around having night parties etc...i have thrown various items slippers, boots and usually coins...but now we are in crisis in Greece, so im out of coins xD

I believe that mouse could be the perfect weapon to defend against neighborhood cats roaming during the night and are the reason i cant get ultra kill in Dota, idk its shape the mechanism which allows to throw it again (cable), all them together!! :D

IGN: V3g3tta

Guest Cozmy96

Cozmy965 , wel i ned the mouse couse my actual mous is very old and it is omost ded , and i olso rely want a gaming mous couse i never had one and i wana se how good they are

Guest Cozmy96

IGN: Cozmy965 i need this mouse cous mine is very old and on the verge of death , and i want it cous i never had a gaming mouse and want to se how it is