Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. My username in PRO is Kizad3. First off, I'd like to say that I really appreciate that you're even doing this giveaway in the first place. You're a very generous and kind person. ^^

Moving on, my reason for entering this giveaway is that due to having a laptop, I haven't been able to play games that truly require a mouse to play them properly. I would usually lean to games that support usb controllers. However, some of those games actually need a mouse to look around quickly or even aim properly, such as Half Life 2 or Counter-Strike Global Offensive. I really want to RTS games or League of Legends. Sadly, I've read that both of those genres do not play well at all with a touchpad. I used to have a mouse that worked decently well for a good year, but the wire went loose and I don't really have access to purchase a new one. This would really help me out, but not winning this giveaway isn't the end of the world for me. Maybe there's someone else who needs it more than me anyway.

Username: zooopton

i would love to win this mouse because i've paid all the money i have worked for to Parkinson charity and gaming is the only thing keeping me happy while most of my family has disease, this may sound clique but oh well, and this mouse will help me catch them all.

.PS your very kind to give away a new gaming mouse :3

IGN - Suture

Playtime - 439 Hours

Progress - All regions completed

This mouse would become useful since my wireless mouse at the moment is unreliable. You'd enhance my gaming skillz! Regardless, good luck to the winner and thank you for this awesome gaming community. :Heart-eyes:

Oh hell yeah, Coach count me in!

IGN : Thahenry

So why I'd like to get this mouse? Because it looks like the perfect addition to my colored theme-set, which is currently green and black.

Another reason could be, that my current mouse might wear out until the raffle ends because i'm playing PRO mouse only when i'm bored to use my left hand xD

(out of reason) Awesome to see a giveaway! Please keep it up :) o/

:y:

IGN: hirosagi

Hi Shane, Thanks for holding this event for players like us. We really Appreciate this. The reason for me to enter this giveaway event is because i have a brother ( younger than me ) has a pc. And he always wanted a gaming mouse but due to some reasons, I can't effort to buy him one. He loves playing fps like CS-GO or AVA. But his mouse's is a low spec so, if i'm lucky enough, i would have give this mouse to him as a present for his 15th birthday. Wish i was lucky enough :Smile: :Smile: