Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youraxx27 @your service!

I really REALLY like that mouse so badly. Why?

Maybe because I am using p2 mouse all this time :Nervous: and it doesn't fit to my gaming keyboard,

that mouse is perfect :Heart: Maybe another reason why I want that mouse is because its from

"Shane", one of my Game Developer that Inspire me to create games and improve

more my programming skills, I dream to code some stuff in PRO to improve the Game and Features.

Back to the Topic.

I must win that thing because its not easy to earn money in my position and buy a mouse tho.

Its better to use it as a financial and buy stuffs and foods in my house,if i got payed well in my work

then maybe i can buy one,but from now, im going to risk my luck for that mouse ^_^

Guest zelkowa

i am from turkey and i am not that rich. my only active is pokemon revolution at this time.. and would be VEEEERY happy if i get this :p

ign : zelkova

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Hey! Thanks for doing this giveaway first of all!! The reason I am interested in this mouse is because a while back when I was working I had bought a gaming mouse that I really wanted to use. Unfortunately I am no longer employed. FeelsBadMan. BUT! I still have the same old mouse from almost 5 years ago. Its got some nasty wear and tear and I've been looking to get a new one but I just can't afford it.

The reason?

Well I'm starting college soon, after almost 7 years of putting it off I'm finally doing something I've wanted to do for a while now. My major is paralegal studies :D So having a new mouse to go along with the fresh start of the semester would just be great. Get to enjoy coming home and relaxing playing PRO with a shiny new mouse!! :DD Anyways, thanks for the giveaway yet again! Very kind of you to do that! Have a great day!!

IGN: SnakeK