Which server is good to start?...

Guest Ivanhoe

Guest Ivanhoe

Guys, i'm new to this game. Which server is currently good and popular to start. Can i choose server or will it be selected automatically, depends on country? Also can i be in multiple server? Thanks.

Yes, you can choose in which server you want to start. Yellow is the newest, so it would probably be the wisest to start there.

Red is the oldest and most guilds have a requirement of 100+ hours, so if i were you I would go with Yellow.

No matter what server you choose have fun. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

226553 Yes, you can choose in which server you want to start. Yellow is the newest, so it would probably be the wisest to start there.

Red is the oldest and most guilds have a requirement of 100+ hours, so if i were you I would go with Yellow.

No matter what server you choose have fun. :Grin:

Agreed yellow is probably the best way to go if your new.

Red server - Oldest Serv, High Economy, More epics, More experienced players, more da shiniez

BLue serv- Comparatively alike red server.

Yellow - New economy, less da epics and less da shinies, Low prices on coin shop items from other servers, but yeh more da que since it was made default for the new players comin to PRO, so yea newbies --> Yallowh! Good for ya go play in yellow

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>