New guy from San Francisco

Hey everyone, just discovered this game yesterday from browsing twitch tv games and decided to give it a try. I'm now addicted. haha too much fun. I don't care much about the whole iv thing that everyone obsesses about, just enjoying reliving my childhood when I played red/blue/yellow. Haven't played any other of the handheld games due to the addition of soooo many other pokemon. I like that the majority of the ones I've come across so far are gen 1 with other gens slightly mixed in. Is this how it is throughout the game? I prefer gen 1 so this is great for me.

I just beat Brock and noticed the loading map screens got extremely long and sometimes don't even load at all. Does this happen a lot? The current one has been stuck for 20 minutes. I've closed the game and logged back in 3 times just to still be stuck on the loading map screen.

Anyways, loving the game besides the loading screen deal. I told a friend about it and he just downloaded the game as well. Looking forward to playing more and seeing everything this game has in store.

Welcome to PRO!

And no, the loading map issue isn't a common issue. It started a day ago, as there is something wrong with the map server, but it's being looked into and will be fixed for sure.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

229285 Hey everyone, just discovered this game yesterday from browsing twitch tv games and decided to give it a try. I'm now addicted. haha too much fun. I don't care much about the whole iv thing that everyone obsesses about, just enjoying reliving my childhood when I played red/blue/yellow. Haven't played any other of the handheld games due to the addition of soooo many other pokemon. I like that the majority of the ones I've come across so far are gen 1 with other gens slightly mixed in. Is this how it is throughout the game? I prefer gen 1 so this is great for me.

I just beat Brock and noticed the loading map screens got extremely long and sometimes don't even load at all. Does this happen a lot? The current one has been stuck for 20 minutes. I've closed the game and logged back in 3 times just to still be stuck on the loading map screen.

Anyways, loving the game besides the loading screen deal. I told a friend about it and he just downloaded the game as well. Looking forward to playing more and seeing everything this game has in store.

Welcome to PRO Jerryn206 ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

229285(...) just enjoying reliving my childhood when I played red/blue/yellow. Haven't played any other of the handheld games due to the addition of soooo many other pokemon. I like that the majority of the ones I've come across so far are gen 1 with other gens slightly mixed in. Is this how it is throughout the game? I prefer gen 1 so this is great for me. (...)

I'm exactly in the same situation than you: i've just played the red version more than ten years ago as a child without knowing the real working of the ing statistics (simply capturing and obtaining the victory on the league).

Arrived here, I've rediscovered improved maps and graphics from my childhood (especially animated by the presence of many other players), however I've the feeling to deepen more clearly the game, to perceive better the possibilities and the actions to carry out. And even if, in fact, it's almost the same game, I don't play it in the same way than before so it appears to me so different, certainly more complicated and demanding.

Just happiness ! :Angel:

Enjoy ! :y:

jigglypuff_singing_by_pokemon_diamond.gif