A new one again

Yo. Here is DagatchaB.

I wanted to write Dagatcha B, but since no space is allowed, I tried DagatchaB... But the second cap didn't go well in game.

I like Pokémon, even if I'm more interested in simulators as Shoddy Battle, then Pokémon Online, and finally today, Pokémon Showdown. But I wanted to try a new experience of the game, and I really liked the concept of PRO, with no cheat aviable and a real money value in game. The meaning of farming.

I like talking on boards too. So just as others ones say here "I wanted to say hi" too. I hope all the current issues on this game will just get lost soon enough, so we can enjoy the full and best experience here.

Won't say lots more, because no one really care about my life. Even if I know everyone can enjoy sweet words.

So... short but burning,

Cheers, love !

~ DagatchaB

Welcome to PRO. Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

229293 Yo. Here is DagatchaB.

I wanted to write Dagatcha B, but since no space is allowed, I tried DagatchaB... But the second cap didn't go well in game.

I like Pokémon, even if I'm more interested in simulators as Shoddy Battle, then Pokémon Online, and finally today, Pokémon Showdown. But I wanted to try a new experience of the game, and I really liked the concept of PRO, with no cheat aviable and a real money value in game. The meaning of farming.

I like talking on boards too. So just as others ones say here "I wanted to say hi" too. I hope all the current issues on this game will just get lost soon enough, so we can enjoy the full and best experience here.

Won't say lots more, because no one really care about my life. Even if I know everyone can enjoy sweet words.

So... short but burning,

Cheers, love !

~ DagatchaB

Un Français de plus, bienvenue sur PRO ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png