new player can you ev train?

Comeatmebro713

229704 wondering because im one of those people who is obsessed with perfect ev & ivs lol & witch servers are the best?

EV training is possible however IVs are random and aren't influenced by any other factors like breeding as breeding isn't in the game.

All three servers are the same and have the same spawns so it doesn't matter which server you chose. I personally recommend Red as it seems to be the most popular however it's completely up to you. Good luck!

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

229704 wondering because im one of those people who is obsessed with perfect ev & ivs lol & witch servers are the best?

EV training is possible however IVs are random and aren't influenced by any other factors like breeding as breeding isn't in the game.

All three servers are the same and have the same spawns so it doesn't matter which server you chose. I personally recommend Red as it seems to be the most popular however it's completely up to you. Good luck!

ok no breeding so will i be able to re catch starters and is there 3rd genaration starters available ? i noticed there are mega evolutions too