Trainer classes

Evolove

1. 1.

I don't know, sorry if was already mentioned.

The game would be fundamentally more colored if we can get to choose a trainer job/class.

Firstly they may not give any substantial bonus or may not give bonus at all.

There can be unmentioned classes such as Alchemist. I mean why make potions, revieves, stats up, PP up and status potions if they don't have alchemists. It's not like they don't have herbs to use, right?

Here are the trainer classes for each generation

I.E

Ace Trainer: Your pokemon deal 5% more damage.

Fire breather: Fire types deal 10% more damage.

Biker: Poison types and Fire types have 5% accuracy bonus during battles.

Ninja: Poison types and family ninja pokemon have 10% speed bonus during battles.

Janitor: Poison types and pokemon that love to clean have 10% defenses bonus during battles.

Steel spirit: Steel types have 15% special defence bonus during battles.(as special defence base is too low in comparison with defence, you are recognized a true steel, impassable spirit)

Some jobs won't give bonus to pokemon but grant better effects outside or in multiple battles:

Doctor&Nurse: Healing moves restore 5% more health, healing items restore 50% more health. Can be used in parties. Very helpful to bring in adventures.

Hunter: Bonus in finding pokemon. Very helpfull in team battles as he can help you find a pokemon.

Rich guy/Rich girl: Credits bonus.

Like I said, if it's much trouble for the staff, avoid bonuses, or don't add them until you feel like it. Great variety is welcomed.

I don't like this. First of all because Ace trainer is all the way to go. There is no way you could win a PvP with only one specialization only. Well, except maybe if you can be a Dragon Master. Plus it would be a real pain in the neck to balance those out, and it would give an unfair advantage in some situations.

The intention is good indeed, but I doubt that players should have the ability to boost the attacks that way.

Is a good idea but with a little modification. When you get a certain level with 3 pokemons, you can do some quest to have a specialization with a max of 3 specializactions in 1 trainer. This will allow different "builds" of pokemons to PVP and to Guilds to have.

But this specializations must be added to the trainer, not to the type of pokemons.

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

That's not a problem they can be granted an ability that works only outside of battles, or only on PvE, but it affects significantly the running and playing speed or fps and it's a headache to implement then it's a bad idea, even if the classes have no game effects and are only for show.

I like the idea, but not for this kind of mmo that wants to stick as closely as they can to the handhelds. Although this idea would be BA if there ever was a Pokemon Fighting Game (not like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, but a game that would mimic fighting like it's shown in the anime [Which I don't know why its not a thing yet with how fast gaming engines are progressing I would play something like that]).

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

We have EVs and abilities and with that there may be too much of stats boosting.

Maybe in ranked giving those titles would be nice. Maybe even make ranked similar to the Ranked matches in League of Legends.

In league of legends we have several tiers of ranked matches, there's bronze, silver, gold platinum and etc. Making it like this.

1. Rookie Trainer

2. Moderate trainer

3. Advanced Trainer

4. Ace Trainer

and have them gain the respective titles next to their name to show their skills.

Just a random thought after finishing one match of LOL :Grin:

We have EVs and abilities and with that there may be too much of stats boosting.

Maybe in ranked giving those titles would be nice. Maybe even make ranked similar to the Ranked matches in League of Legends.

In league of legends we have several tiers of ranked matches, there's bronze, silver, gold platinum and etc. Making it like this.

1. Rookie Trainer

2. Moderate trainer

3. Advanced Trainer

4. Ace Trainer

and have them gain the respective titles next to their name to show their skills.

Just a random thought after finishing one match of LOL :Grin:

oh how about diamond trainer and challenger trainer ? xd

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif