PvP Coin Master

Kyloren

1. 1.

231532 so much for the cloaks being special :(

they still will be, u get given coins to spend on what u want.

Those prizes are set to increase and prices will change too.

I don't understand. If you make it so everyone can buy top 25 ranked season rewards it's no longer special. Someone will grind the points and then buy the old achievement rewards that a lot of people worked hard for and then it will become nothing special. You should just leave the old one in history and make a new set. I spoke with a player a few days ago and he thought the ladder was gonna reset in a few days and did literally everything to get top 25 before season quit. Playing all night and got nervous. And now you can buy all that effort with coins over time?

What's next? Buying service to Change OT on your bought pokemon to your own?

I don't approve at all.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. If you make it so everyone can buy top 25 ranked season rewards it's no longer special. Someone will grind the points and then buy the old achievement rewards that a lot of people worked hard for and then it will become nothing special. You should just leave the old one in history and make a new set. I spoke with a player a few days ago and he thought the ladder was gonna reset in a few days and did literally everything to get top 25 before season quit. Playing all night and got nervous. And now you can buy all that effort with coins over time?

What's next? Buying service to Change OT on your bought pokemon to your own?

I don't approve at all.

Agree.

The others items are nice and its a great idea but i don't support the fact that we can buy the clothes from the previously pvp season.

I get where you're coming from. Even if it takes months, if a person who never gets beyond 100 rating can grind for how ever long it take to eventually get one of those cloaks that have already been awarded, how does that make them special?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

I don't really care if other players can get the "special, exclusive rewards" from previous seasons. After all, they top25 of those seasons got those reward for free and have earlier access to that.

In other games I played, top pvp only get the rewards for free when others have to wait 1 more season to buy

them w. kind of bitter prices.

So I think it's totally fair here, and personally I haven't worn those pvp cloths since season2.

One more thing, we should notice that orbs are in reward list, so there're high chance that they will be coded w. nxt updates.. So.. better hunt or buy poison heal gliscor/breloom; guts machamp/heracross before their price increase LoL. At least, I saved 50 pvp coin since I already got a toxic orb. haha

Can't wait for thing like life orb, choice items, rocky helmet and weakness policy to be in game :Heart:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

I get where you're coming from. Even if it takes months, if a person who never gets beyond 100 rating can grind for how ever long it take to eventually get one of those cloaks that have already been awarded, how does that make them special?

U guys dont even know how the new Reward-systems gonna work. Main part of what im missing is how to earn coins and how many u get for it. So any complainers have some hidden knowledge i dont have?^^

If Thor says they still will be special, then they still will be special.

What u guys want is a "special unique price" what just the top 25 players can get. I dont mind that.

But also i dont mind if a person grinds for 5 months through pvp to earn his/her special price. I understand that too. And i feel like this might be the majority of players. And if they feel they really can get smth more out of pvp than getting stalled out for battle after battle to lose or to lose for whatever reasons, this might encourage more player to fill the pvp-queue.

Even if it takes longer for them than for better players.

Then there are many other players who might not have the time to play that much pvp to get into top 25, even if they are that good. So here is their chance to get smth out of it if they going into ranked.

But hey, im just assuming, i dont know how the system is gonna work.^^ I dont know how the clothes really look like of previous seasons, they could do other colors than this? I understand that.

Nevertheless i might like the changes a lot if its for the good of the pvp-environment at all, even if some prices arent that special anymore as they used to be. Ima wait until i know how it really works before i give a feedback about it. But for me it seems to be pretty promising.

Just my 2Cents. :Grin:

First of all I think it's a great idea to reward people who play PVP, however I'm not sure how this new system is gonna work so I have my concerns:

Hopefully they will give the top 25 their PVP clothes and remove them from the shop. What's the point of grinding into the ladder when you can buy them with coins anyway. I think it's a great idea to reward people who barely didn't make it to the ladder (myself included), however I hope they will leave the clothes out of this. Personally, I think the clothes are some sort of status object and this value will decrease when everybody is able to get them without being top 25.

Wondering how the rest of the players are thinking about this subject.

Migrating from Blue to Red server, take a look at my shop.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=23269