Remove the restriction of needing to have a lvl 80 rattata to travel to Hoenn

Silveraine

So I became inactive here around ~2months ago after I had captured every pokemon and there wasn't really anything left for me to do and now I had heard that Hoenn got released (slowpoke-meme) and now I see you need to train a lvl 80 rattata to be able to travel to hoenn and I'm just like wtf?

Why should we have to grind countless hours just to travel to a region? Grinding for specific quests or pokemon or whatever is totally ok because the game needs content and goals, but this is idiotic.

One of the worst Idea I have ever seen in a game. Period. Seriously make people grind for something that is basic content? Just remove it already

Catch a rattata at Mt Silver Expert Belt - will be above lvl50, then teach it thunderbolt and go to Dragon's Den - kill everything in sight and you will have lvl80 in couple of hours - not grinding at all, piece of cake...

huh - Drayano was 1min quicker :>

8DtC7Ky.jpg

232158 So I became inactive here around ~2months ago after I had captured every pokemon and there wasn't really anything left for me to do and now I had heard that Hoenn got released (slowpoke-meme) and now I see you need to train a lvl 80 rattata to be able to travel to hoenn and I'm just like [Censored]?

Why should we have to grind countless hours just to travel to a region? Grinding for specific quests or pokemon or whatever is totally ok because the game needs content and goals, but this is idiotic.

One of the worst Idea I have ever seen in a game. Period. Seriously make people grind for something that is basic content? Just remove it already

In the past the requirement is rat level 100, however, it only rat level 80 at the moment. It is need requirement for Hoen by many reasons behind. Some for avoiding people rush region. Some for prevent the crowded access to one map (make server crash). And one is require knowledge of people before going to Hoen (Hoen is not the joke in story, so if you cannot pass this small requirement, it just make you stop in hoen for nothing).

I will recommend you catch rat at mt.silver (which normal around lv50) and then you can level it fast at this location. It is very easy as many people already pass it with no difficult. Bearing mind that it is level 100 in the past, and then you also need to beat Joey (6x rat lv120). You need to know that Kanto is basic place, and more region after will more and more difficult. The Joey requirement is the former staff idea and will no negotiation for removed. Sorry for your inconvenience, however, you will need to overcome it.

Locked as denied.