About surf mounts

Guest heeruy92

Guest heeruy92

Hello staff or anyone who can answer.

I am thinking about buying a Lapras mount and had a few questions.

I understand that you need to have the capability to learn and use surf in order to use this mount.

So my questions goes,

1. If you buy this mount does that mean you do not have to make room for a pokemon with surf on your team?

2. How much can this mount do? Is all it can do surf or can it do waterfall and whirlpool as well?

Thank you very much.

232401 Hello staff or anyone who can answer.

I understand that you need to have the capability to learn and use surf in order to use this mount.

So my questions goes,

1. If you buy this mount does that mean you do not have to make room for a pokemon with surf on your team?

2. How much can this mount do? Is all it can do surf or can it do waterfall and whirlpool as well?

Thank you very much.

1. Yes, you do not have to make room for a pokemon with surf on your team.

2. All it can do is surfing on surfable areas :)

1. Yes, if you buy the lapras mount or any other surfing mount you do not need a pokemon with surf on your team to go surfing.

2. Waterfall and Whirpool are not in the for outside of battle uses, so this does not need to be a worry.

I personally recommend buying the mount because its insanely useful compared to how many other pokemon you need to have in your party.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

232401 Hello staff or anyone who can answer.

So my questions goes,

Thank you very much.

1. Yes, you do not have to make room for a pokemon with surf on your team.

2. All it can do is surfing on surfable areas :)

Adding information, you need have HM surf (in your bag) before can using surf mount as avoiding people skip process of story.