Starter Pokemon Question

Arcueides

Hello,

I heard someone say on the help chat ingame that the starter pokemon, if discarted by mistake could be reobtained by talking to Pr. Oak

Is it true? Does that mean you can keep tossing your starter until you get a shiny one? Or at least one with a good nature and good IV's?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if the question is dumb, couldn't find answers elsewhere.

233348 Hello,

I heard someone say on the help chat ingame that the starter pokemon, if discarted by mistake could be reobtained by talking to Pr. Oak

Is it true? Does that mean you can keep tossing your starter until you get a shiny one? Or at least one with a good nature and good IV's?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if the question is dumb, couldn't find answers elsewhere.

No this isn't true at all. The only way to find new starter Pokemon is by catching them in the wild or by receiving them from bosses.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

233348 Hello,

It false information. If you discard some pokemon, you will never got other again from NPCs as it your own action and avoid people abuse.

--Moved to proper place--