The shovel (for digging)

Freshairkaboom

I support this idea as it is a way to get rid of travelling moves in your team and all of this by giving money to PRO !

233457 Would be obtainable in store for 25 coins.

to be fair with the other items of the same kind (axe, pickaxe) it has to be 75 coins :p

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

233608 Can't have that. Shovels can't have happiness.

i don't know if it's humor or not, so i'll just act as if it wasn't... honnestly I think happiness is a bad mechanic in PRO: it has not enough impact to be important, but just enough to be annoying :/

I'm not sure that refusing to create the shovel just to keep alive happiness is worth, but i'd like to see some ppl explaining why happiness is worth to keep.

Because if the poke you want to teach dig is not happy enough, you'd just spend 20 min making him happy and done, I don't see how it makes the game more interesting/difficult, but i do see that it is annoying to keep happy a poke that you don't want in your team because dig is not really "pvp ready" but you need it to travel "fast" (don't forget that fly is not here so the "fast" i'm talking about is already lower than the real time of travel in the OG).

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

wont happen.

Dig spots are NPC coded, not client hardcoded.

Arnie and myself have explained this on multiple occasions.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.