The best Gardevoir moveset

Robbiegg

Hia

So i have a gardevoir and its pretty good however its moveset feels like it has something missing

my current moveset is calm mind, thunder bolt, dream eater, hypnosis.

I don't feel like its a bad set or anything i just feel like it could be made better.

Thanks in advance. (>^_^)>

This is why zoro is the best swordsman.

234269 You could do calm mind, tbolt, shadow ball, and psychic if you want to go for more of an all out attacker.

You can't say a mon is an "all ou attacker" when it has a status move.

Note: "More of an all out attacker" aka almost, but not quite.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

234269 You could do calm mind, tbolt, shadow ball, and psychic if you want to go for more of an all out attacker.

Note: "More of an all out attacker" aka almost, but not quite.

I think the better term to use would be "set-up sweeper". Though @OP If you want any more options for moves there's always Psyshock (Special wall check), Focus Blast (Steel-type check) and Moonblast (STAB Fairy-type move.)

236887 Though @OP If you want any more options for moves there's always Psyshock (Special wall check), Focus Blast (Steel-type check) and Moonblast (STAB Fairy-type move.)

Yeah nice joke. Not in PRO so far. :P U forgot hyper voice for pixilate mega. xd

Do it like soulvaki told u. Garde is missing so many moves atm there arent many options. I would never run hypnosis cause of 55%acc, so no dream eater also.

What u can do like Archina added, to run psyshock instead of psychic.

236887 Though @OP If you want any more options for moves there's always Psyshock (Special wall check), Focus Blast (Steel-type check) and Moonblast (STAB Fairy-type move.)

Yeah nice joke. Not in PRO so far. :P U forgot hyper voice for pixilate mega. xd

Do it like soulvaki told u. Garde is missing so many moves atm there arent many options. I would never run hypnosis cause of 55%acc, so no dream eater also.

What u can do like Archina added, to run psyshock instead of psychic.

Ah, right. I guess I should do some research as to what moves are actually in the game then. I'm just going from what I've learned from competitive play.