Server Transfer Option

Iracy

Hi, I've recently gotten back to the game because some friends of mine started playing PRO.

Now, they're on the Yellow server, because they couldn't stand the red one due to lag and login que.

I would like to transfer my character over to Yellow server if possible, I'm even willing to pay money for it, as long as it's a reasonable amount.

And I'll be honest, it's not just because of friends, but also because of this...

a84774305e.jpg

WAIT BEFORE YOU DELETE THIS.

Now I know about the FAQ and bla bla, but I am serious, if I can somehow transfer my account, even through money, I'll gladly take up on the offer.

I understand that due to community reasons, you will not be able to simply do this, so if one of the admins/owners considers it, hit me up on my email I've registered with.

Thanks!

Sorry, server transfers would screw up the database. Feel free to start over on Yellow though and catch up to your friends :)

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

234545 Hi, I've recently gotten back to the game because some friends of mine started playing PRO.

Now, they're on the Yellow server, because they couldn't stand the red one due to lag and login que.

I would like to transfer my character over to Yellow server if possible, I'm even willing to pay money for it, as long as it's a reasonable amount.

And I'll be honest, it's not just because of friends, but also because of this...

a84774305e.jpg

WAIT BEFORE YOU DELETE THIS.

Now I know about the FAQ and bla bla, but I am serious, if I can somehow transfer my account, even through money, I'll gladly take up on the offer.

I understand that due to community reasons, you will not be able to simply do this, so if one of the admins/owners considers it, hit me up on my email I've registered with.

Thanks!

It not only about community reasons, it is about the technical reasons in PRO. I am sorry to hear your case, however, I recommend you read FAQ https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/faq.php#f1r2 for the next future. Thanks and sorry for your inconvenience.