An option to increase guild size!

Guest SugarRed9

Guest SugarRed9

Hiya!

I am Sugarred9 co-leader of the guild RUKittenMe? on the Yellow server! I'd like to request a feature to increase the guild member limit from 50 members to 100 members! I'd even be happy with 75 :D nya~

I know it sounds a bit crazy e.e I never expected to run into the issue of having to purge members just because they can't be on constantly ;-; The servers are pretty full these days and I think it would be easy to keep a guild of that size and manage it. I've also noticed that several guilds on other servers have to use 2-3 different guilds to hold all of their members ;-; Family shouldn't be separated!

Thanks for reading my post and taking the time to consider my suggestion!! :3 nyaaa~

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

234897 Hiya!

I am Sugarred9 co-leader of the guild RUKittenMe? on the Yellow server! I'd like to request a feature to increase the guild member limit from 50 members to 100 members! I'd even be happy with 75 :D nya~

I know it sounds a bit crazy e.e I never expected to run into the issue of having to purge members just because they can't be on constantly ;-; The servers are pretty full these days and I think it would be easy to keep a guild of that size and manage it. I've also noticed that several guilds on other servers have to use 2-3 different guilds to hold all of their members ;-; Family shouldn't be separated!

Thanks for reading my post and taking the time to consider my suggestion!! :3 nyaaa~

But in that way won't the smaller guilds just dissapear? Everyone will join the old and usually more populated guilds and noone the new formed ones....i think the population cap has to remain as it is lol.

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>

234897 Hiya!

Totally support this suggestion and I think many others would too. Lets hope it happens in the future ^_^ Good luck with the guild also :y:

spacer.png

Guest SugarRed9

Totally support this suggestion and I think many others would too. Lets hope it happens in the future ^_^ Good luck with the guild also :y:

Thanks, and good luck to you and your guild as well~ :3

But in that way won't the smaller guilds just dissapear? Everyone will join the old and usually more populated guilds and noone the new formed ones....i think the population cap has to remain as it is lol.

Why should people have to be left out ;-;