An option to increase guild size!

Guest SugarRed9

237473 How bigger guilds get around the cap size is creating another guild. The guild I am in, Chronos, Has two guilds right now and might need a third soon. It's an easy work around and doesn't hurt anything.

I guess this is do-able, IF the guild make a guild-channel, and everybody joined that to chat in?

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

237473 How bigger guilds get around the cap size is creating another guild. The guild I am in, Chronos, Has two guilds right now and might need a third soon. It's an easy work around and doesn't hurt anything.

I guess this is do-able, IF the guild make a guild-channel, and everybody joined that to chat in?

Most guilds make discords to hang out and chat in. Much better than the guild chat.

Brad.gif

Most guilds make discords to hang out and chat in. Much better than the guild chat.

Guess that works too. c:

giphy.gif

2qj8zft.gif

Yeah but creating a guild cost 400k, not everyon can afford this.

If you have a guild with 50 people already the guild can afford it. That's very little money if split up and donated for.

Brad.gif

If you have a guild with 50 people already the guild can afford it. That's very little money if split up and donated for.

The guild who posted this topic, accept all levels of players, so imo.. it might not be the case. /everybody might not want to donate.

giphy.gif

2qj8zft.gif

I've considered options but there are those in my guild that would rather be playing full screen, discord is not that great of an option.

The guild chat I attempted to make simply disappeared after 1 logon :(

Hoping for a resolution

:thanks:

nyan~

lacylady

giphy.gif

234924 Why should people have to be left out ;-;

Because that's the reason of a "guild" ... maybe i am wrong but i think the cap should remain.

No one is saying guild size should be infinite, just that we should be able to increase the size. Caps can remain, we just think there should be more flexibility. They could balance it around a guild bank system, and have slot expansions cost a sum of pokedollars or something so only active/contributing guilds that actually need the feature use it, and only a limited number of expansions allowed. Our guild is packed with people spread out over several time zones but we are a pretty happy family and our members want to invite more friends but we are full up usually.

Guest SugarRed9

400k is about the same price as a pvp level Pokemon. If you have a 50/50 filled guild of active members, raising this isn't bad. I would just like an option to increase guild slots, because as a newer guild leader it would seem a lot more efficient from a managing standpoint than having to separate people into two separate guilds.