An option to increase guild size!

Guest SugarRed9

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I could say I have mixed feelings about increasing the capacity or keeping it the same. Sure I wouldn't mind a capacity increase due to the fact that Cosmic has basically reached a full 50/50 members and now currently deciding whether or not to alliance with another guild or just make a 2nd cosmic guild.~

spacer.png

Guest SugarRed9
240604 I guess I could say I have mixed feelings about increasing the capacity or keeping it the same. Sure I wouldn't mind a capacity increase due to the fact that Cosmic has basically reached a full 50/50 members and now currently deciding whether or not to alliance with another guild or just make a 2nd cosmic guild.~

Same here~ We are in a pretty awkward position becuase a lot of people ask to join and I'd have to purge loyal and active guild members in order to give them space ;-;

I just really hope our awesome staff members take the time to consider this suggestion :)

240604 I guess I could say I have mixed feelings about increasing the capacity or keeping it the same. Sure I wouldn't mind a capacity increase due to the fact that Cosmic has basically reached a full 50/50 members and now currently deciding whether or not to alliance with another guild or just make a 2nd cosmic guild.~

Same here~ We are in a pretty awkward position becuase a lot of people ask to join and I'd have to purge loyal and active guild members in order to give them space ;-;

I just really hope our awesome staff members take the time to consider this suggestion :)

Agreed well like I've said before you guys have My Team's support to the fullest~ ^_^

spacer.png

Guest SugarRed9

For the possible implemention of this idea, it could be an option at the house in saffron where the 2 guild npcs are. And the guild leader could pay x amount to said npc to get more guild space. You could purchase 10-25 slots, with the max cap being 100 members. You wouldn't be able to upgrade after 100.

I would really like to see this happen!!