2 bill different

Oscar

bill in the route 25 and bill in the goldenrod city should be the same, because bill in goldenrod city knows me and remember me, but it looks younger than bill route 25.

bill in route 25 looks like a mister.

bill in goldenrod city look young.

both npc should be the same

but the bill in goldenrod city apparently knows me and i never have seen him in another place. i believe that bill of route 25 must be replace by the npc bill of goldenrod city, because bill of goldenrod city looks similar like the anime, and if both bill are the same npc, it should look same

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SugarRed9
235312 but the bill in goldenrod city apparently knows me and i never have seen him in another place. i believe that bill of route 25 must be replace by the npc bill of goldenrod city, because bill of goldenrod city looks similar like the anime, and if both bill are the same npc, it should look same

The bill in goldenrod city is supposed to be the bill you meet at cerulean cape (he gives you the ss anne ticket). It's from the gameboy game pokemon silver where he moves to johto.

Bill in goldenrod city says me : hello again, its nice to see you, thats mean than he and me meet in route 25 when he gives me the s.s. ticket, but in route 25 he looks like an old man, and he in goldenrod city looks like bill in the anime and pokemon games.

Bill in route 25 need an appareance change, looks like bill in goldenrod city

Yes, it's been fixed now. I thought it was a different NPC. Thanks! :y:

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.