Is scald's burning rate bugged or not ?

Bigdanny

235242 but how can it act like it got 70% burning rate ??

or just i have bad luck ?

Luck is an abstract notion and statistics make it disapear: count every scald you see in the game (if the user hasn't serene grace ability and if the foe can be hit and burned), count also every burn caused by scald, and after let's say 20 scald you will know if it really is 30% burning rate or not.

Did you know that humans tend to notice more random bad events than random good events ? Which makes them think they have "bad luck".

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

Luck is an abstract notion and statistics make it disapear: count every scald you see in the game (if the user hasn't serene grace ability and if the foe can be hit and burned), count also every burn caused by scald, and after let's say 20 scald you will know if it really is 30% burning rate or not.

Did you know that humans tend to notice more random bad events than random good events ? Which makes them think they have "bad luck".

nah.. i have focused on scald for many days.. not a random case

i just think it's burning rate is not like only 30%

it's more like at least 50% or higher

nah.. i have focused on scald for many days.. not a random case

i just think it's burning rate is not like only 30%

it's more like at least 50% or higher

I agree totally with Inspir. If u are unsure, check it out! Dont ask coders to check smth if u have a bad feeling about it. Just numbers work here my friend. ;) So get that scald running and make ya notes.

The one point i disagree is that 20 attempts are enough. Thats by far not enough. After 100-200 scalds u have a representable number, which still can differ from the 30%, but shouldnt be to much.

Have fun testing it, im really excited to hear the result! :Heart: