no one answer me

12iemmaee08

hi its me again..why no one answer my question?

noxjp he said on game that he will responed me here in furom but he didn't still reply me..

I need trade to evolve my pokemon but he banned me..where Is the reposrt of person that who report me show it to me..i didn't see anyone that report me here so why I got banned??

235772 hi its me again..why no one answer my question?

noxjp he said on game that he will responed me here in furom but he didn't still reply me..

I need trade to evolve my pokemon but he banned me..where Is the reposrt of person that who report me show it to me..i didn't see anyone that report me here so why I got banned??

Noxjp, is that a casual player?

Do u mean he just muted u ingame? So u cant answer/message him?

If u cant enter game anymore cause of banned, for whatever reason Noxjp is a gm/mod, i never heard of, do what soulvaki said.

If thats not the case just find another person who trade evolves with u. :) Maybe a TradeMod or someone like this or a kind person who helps u out.

Have fun!

235772 hi its me again..why no one answer my question?

The only reports you'll be able to see are reports that you yourself have submitted. You won't have access to reports that other users have submitted. In order to see the reason for your trade ban, you'll need to make a topic in the Discipline Appeals subforum, and a staff member will respond to you there.

Please do not create threads discussing bans outside of the Discipline Appeals subforum. I'll be locking this thread now.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.