Best / Viable pokemons for PVP [11.08.2016]

Guest zelkowa

Hi, nice post, but if I may, I have some suggestions.

- Make a list with small icons where we can see all pokemon without scrolling down.

- Add Celebi and Jirachi

- Skarmory Careful is viable

- Gengar modest I think is really bad

Nice work tho.

My wishlist :

- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)

- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38654

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zelkowa
239025 Hi, nice post, but if I may, I have some suggestions.

- Make a list with small icons where we can see all pokemon without scrolling down.

- Add Celebi and Jirachi

- Skarmory Careful is viable

- Gengar modest I think is really bad

Nice work tho.

of course you can do suggetions :)

- it is acceptable , but i can do it when i add explanations for every single pokemon.

- Celebi and Jirachi were always good . But in the prometa , celebi and jirachi always behind from Mew. Since there is still a lot of uncoded abilities/moves , i put mew instead of Celebi and Jirachi.

- I just try to put the best natures. You can use him even Bold Nature.

- Modest Gengar is viable for semi - build team's.

Thank you :)

239032 hey i love the idea!

just a sugestion: add the ev to do, a lot of people have no idea of what to do in those pokes

and add a rattata lvl100 for swag

i will add ev list with explanations in the future :) But not with rattata :Crazy:

239032 hey i love the idea!

just a sugestion: add the ev to do, a lot of people have no idea of what to do in those pokes

and add a rattata lvl100 for swag

i will add ev list with explanations in the future :) But not with rattata :Crazy:

how dare you :o

another sugestion would be add the best moves, since some of the moves that other people use in the originals are uncoded yet

giphy.gif

<3

Ninetales, Politoed, Ludicolo, Kingdra are missing aswell.

And btw Celebi and Jirachi are both very different from Mew as they all have different types, abilities and movepool. Just because they have the same stats doesn't mean Mew is always better lol.

Also Careful Skarmory can be better than impish on certain teams, but whatever do what you want, thread just loses relevency.

My wishlist :

My shop:

241390 Ninetales, Politoed, Ludicolo, Kingdra are missing aswell.

And btw Celebi and Jirachi are both very different from Mew as they all have different types, abilities and movepool. Just because they have the same stats doesn't mean Mew is always better lol.

Also Careful Skarmory can be better than impish on certain teams, but whatever do what you want, thread just loses relevency.

Why dont u make a thread like this, Mr Relevancy?^^

Its for ppl to get an idea whats good at PvP atm, not the "only way to go pokes or u lose 100%"....

U could add Ninetales and politoed for their weather-ability and that they have to be played with a weather-abuser, but there are several chlorophyll and swift swimmers u could add and this would probably be to much for the list.

Guest zelkowa
241390 Ninetales, Politoed, Ludicolo, Kingdra are missing aswell.

Why dont u make a thread like this, Mr Relevancy?^^

Its for ppl to get an idea whats good at PvP atm, not the "only way to go pokes or u lose 100%"....

U could add Ninetales and politoed for their weather-ability and that they have to be played with a weather-abuser, but there are several chlorophyll and swift swimmers u could add and this would probably be to much for the list.

@coop33

thanks for the answer. :y: :Heart:

@Kansu

Well

then i should add like +50 more pokes with your logic. i am doing that list for the current meta. every poke has their usages. but that list compared with most common and usefull ones.

Not 50 pokemon, there are like the 4 weather pokemon above and maybe conkeldurr, sylveon, volcarona. If you only wanted to put tier A and S pokemon, then Florges, Machamp, Mandibuzz wouldn't really belong there.

My wishlist :

My shop: