Ranked pvp bug

Phantomchampion

238567 [image] https://gyazo.com/8dc84f50b3bf5b9562eac9631403fab2 [/image]

I entered rank queue and before any of us could make a move, my azumarill fainted.

Did you heal your pokemon before entering the rank queue?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

238574 No but this happened after I finished a previous ranked battle and doesn't your pokemon get auto-healed after each battle?

In the PM you linked, your opponent says that your Azumarill wasn't fainted on their game screen. Were you able to use any moves on your Azumarill after it showed up as fainted on your screen?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

238574 No but this happened after I finished a previous ranked battle and doesn't your pokemon get auto-healed after each battle?

Sometimes, it doesnt. Its best to heal before you start any rank PVP.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I've moved your post to the Battle System Bugs subforum so that this can be looked into further.

In the meantime, please be sure to heal before starting a PvP battle, as Kagawa has suggested. Sorry you encountered this issue - best of luck with future battles.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SugarRed9

This happened to me last night in a battle. My opponent opened gengar, and I opened Hippowdon. Unfortunately I don't have any screens but my hippowdon fainted and I was forced to pick a pokemon before either me or my enemy moved. My opponent said that my pokemon wasn't fainted on his screen. Later on around turn 25~ my hippowdon unfainted. This was really bizarre to me and caused a lot of confusion to me.