Support Android 4.2

Baist86

Hi, I have the game in my phone 4.4(kit Kat) which works perfectly and i want to play in my tablet but I can't install it because is android 4.2 (jellybean), I don't understand why, there is almost no difference between each other and a lot of devices use this version and can't update to a new one so please try to fix that, thanks.

238889 Hi, I have the game in my phone 4.4(kit Kat) which works perfectly and i want to play in my tablet but I can't install it because is android 4.2 (jellybean), I don't understand why, there is almost no difference between each other and a lot of devices use this version and can't update to a new one so please try to fix that, thanks.

Hi there. Our system requirements are there for a reason - the client just won't work with Android versions below Android 4.4 (KitKat). Unfortunately, this is a technical issue and not something that can be easily changed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Hi there. the client just won't work with Android versions below Android 4.4 (KitKat). Unfortunately, this is a technical issue and not something that can be easily changed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, yeah I know there is a reason but to me makes no sense for KitKat instead of jellybean, is almost the same, the game works in 4.2 and works fine at least for me now, i found one aplication to edit the apk and i changed the value of minimum sdk version from 19 to 17 to install it in my tablet, just 1 number, that's all, actually pretty easy, i hope there is no problem for that and if the staff change it as well in the next update that's great, thanks for this awesome game.

editing the client is against the games ToS.

The reason kitkat is the minimum is because jellybean was found to crash relatively consistently when animations are played, also kitkat is a newer OS, much like we don't support XP, we use kitkat as a minimum to ensure that any device running that OS will be capable of running PRO.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

239771 editing the client is against the games ToS.

The reason kitkat is the minimum is because jellybean was found to crash relatively consistently when animations are played, also kitkat is a newer OS, much like we don't support XP, we use kitkat as a minimum to ensure that any device running that OS will be capable of running PRO.

Yeah well is a very little change is not cheating or something like that, I didn't add anything, is exactly the same app just modified one value to make it work in an "older" versión (both 2013 if im not mistaken, XP 12 years more).

As you can see im really honest and im telling this because I think make it available for more devices and more people is better for the game, I didn't have any crash/force close yet and im playing for all day, probably is something to consider for next updates, just sayin.

Please Thor dont hit me with the ban hammer haha (^_-)

Not a single error in two days, once I had a graphic glitch but it fixed after loading screen, only a few dcs, lag and server issues when a lot of people is on, everything seems perfect, the game need some improvements and bug fixes but is beta you guys are working on it, nothing wrong with the stability in this version.