Do you evolve eevee in to umbreon the same why you do in the main games or is it different in this g

Explorerblaze

Hello I was wondering do you evolve eevee in to umbreon the same way you do in the main games example in the main games you need to have a high happiness eevee evolve at night does it still work like that if it does how high does the happiness have to be to evolve?

Or does it evolve with a stone now like a moon stone? Thanks for any help you guys can give me

239145 Hello I was wondering do you evolve eevee in to umbreon the same way you do in the main games example in the main games you need to have a high happiness eevee evolve at night does it still work like that if it does how high does the happiness have to be to evolve?

Or does it evolve with a stone now like a moon stone? Thanks for any help you guys can give me

You need to get 255 happiness and battle with the Pokemon at night for it to evolve.

You can check your Pokemon's happiness by typing "/happy #" (# Indicating the slot your Pokemon is in.)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4