Got really interested in this game but quickly lost interest, wanted to ask some questions

Guest Owyui

From what I've been looking, they changed the game a bit, but it's quite hard on what extend to see how much it's changed.

The exp, is it harder or easier to level up? right now I'm struggling to win against NPC's, I've got overleveled right into my second battle (jackson) in the pokemon school, got two-shot and lost.

Are there running shoes/bycicle? Does fly work? Saw someone saying that fly and bycicle costed ingame money, is this true?

Is there a daycare/breeding system in this game? Poke MMO had it and was completely awful, which made me quit the game as soon as I knew that it would make lose 2 pokemons just for 1 egg.

Are pokemon moves/stats changed? It'd be kinda bad I were to check wiki and it didn't end up matching.

Is the map and objectives completely different from the original games?

It can be hard at the beginning, but it will be easier later if you don't evolve your poke.

No running shoes, bike 75k, fly only in battle (you unlock subway system with the fly quest).

No breeding, daycare will teach you egg moves for 15k each moves, need to beat Naero boss (in Cerulean Cave, need to beat Lance boss).

It takes more exp to level after you evolve, more or less 2x or 1.5x more exp per evolution. That's why you'll see many say to not evolve until lvl 90+. I say evolve if you'll get something better eventually and it gains a stats boost.

No running shoes. Bicycle you can buy for 75k, but wasn't that always the case in pokemon games? (I don't remember :P) It's not that hard to get 75k if you know what you're doing. Example, headbutt trees in pewter and sell the natus with synchronize ability for 10k.

Fly works in-battle, outside of battle it doesn't work. It's a way for people to use their money to travel through subways and/or buy mounts (skins).

There is no breeding. Players do the daycare business and EV training for a fee. Check the forums for those as they are mostly trusted players. It seems that you can teach egg moves too. I haven't got to that yet.

Moves and stats aren't changed. However IVs can range from 1 to 31.

I hope I helped.

239890 From what I've been looking, they changed the game a bit, but it's quite hard on what extend to see how much it's changed.

The exp, is it harder or easier to level up? right now I'm struggling to win against NPC's, I've got overleveled right into my second battle (jackson) in the pokemon school, got two-shot and lost.

Are there running shoes/bycicle? Does fly work? Saw someone saying that fly and bycicle costed ingame money, is this true?

Is there a daycare/breeding system in this game? Poke MMO had it and was completely awful, which made me quit the game as soon as I knew that it would make lose 2 pokemons just for 1 egg.

Are pokemon moves/stats changed? It'd be kinda bad I were to check wiki and it didn't end up matching.

Hi there as PRO has very much different and vision. I will link you something for reference future reading:

Thing we will never introduction in Pro https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452 in short, breeding will never in game, daycare in Pro only for teach eggmove.

Fly only in battle and not work outside, using subway system instead. You will need do quest https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=6146

Bicycle will cost money in game, and no running shoes in game as reason for bicycle in MMO game.

Exp system is different as you will easy to level up it if you keep it not evolve (like Ash in anime, he don't want to evolve pokemon so fast). And you will need more exp if you evolve pokemon.

Stat keep the same, about move keep same as orginal game. However move list of pokemon still need to adding and coded, so it still lack of moveset of pokemon for gen 6, moveset based around gen 4-5.

--Moved to proper place--

239890 From what I've been looking, they changed the game a bit, but it's quite hard on what extend to see how much it's changed.

ahhhhh where do we begin.

its easier to level up pokemon that haven't evolved. example: you can get a dratini to level 100 faster than you can a level 100 dragonair but you can get a level 100 dragonair faster than you can a level 100 dragonite.

there are no running shoes yet......it costs 75,000 to get a bike BUT you prolly wont have the funds to get a bike till you get to johto or maybe kanto elite 4

there is a daycare system but m not too sure how it works in PRO

Pokémon stats haven't changed but there are a lot of moves missing due to them not being coded in the game....they will eventually be in the game though.

The maps are pretty much identical to the standard games but some objectives are a little different. Id advise you to check out the game guide forums and look at the walkthroughs.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Not entirely, at least not in Kanto. The majority of the main story quest in Kanto is basically identical. But ofc, PRO is its own MMO and there are quite a few aspects of the game as a whole that are altered to add to the difficulty level. There are a number of "side quests" that are optional, however doing them grants you access to restricted zones such as Love Island, gaining access to the subway/train system for cross region travel, etc etc. Don't expect to play PRO and just blow through it like you did on your GBC. Sometimes people lose interest in games because they are too easy, sometimes because they are too hard. Keep at it and I'm sure you will enjoy playing the game, its amazing! :Angel: