Mew problems

Xalamance

1. 1.

So unfortunately, i was stuck with this

fb2a2e67b060567170facc21dd63d835.png

So I have a question: Since we now have access to the Nikola boss in order to retry legendaries, Is it possible to release my mew and fight the boss to attempt for a new one?

If yes, that's great and i'll do so immediately

If not, can I make a suggestion for syncs to have a 100% success rate to work on legendaries, I understand that the stats have to be randomized which I am fine with, but I hate that I have made such a large commitment in time to finally have a single chance catch mew, for it to have a nature that I find undesireable.

240734 So unfortunately, i was stuck with this

So I have a question: Since we now have access to the Nikola boss in order to retry legendaries, Is it possible to release my mew and fight the boss to attempt for a new one?

If not, can I make a suggestion for syncs to have a 100% success rate to work on legendaries, I understand that the stats have to be randomized which I am fine with, but I hate that I have made such a large commitment in time to finally have a single chance catch mew, for it to have a nature that I find undesireable.

yea that sucks. Invest all that time you cant get back for a subpar pokemon. That's a problem.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

lmao a 100% success rate for sync. For legendaries? Kappa :Cool: It's not a problem. Neither of the legendaries are must haves in any team. Sure they're great, but not must haves. That being said, just having one in and of itself is great! I definitely don't see them ever making syncs for legendaries a 100% success ratio, ever.

240734 So unfortunately, i was stuck with this

Hi there. Unfortunately Nikola only for people who miss the catch at beginning. If you catch legend already, whether you release it, you cannot catch again with Nikola boss. It attempt for avoiding people abusing it to get perfect legend. It against to MMO type.

Secondly, syns 100% success rate will never even with only legend. Because PRO is base on random number regeneration, and anything with 100% surely will not allow. Sorry for your frustration, however, it is the part of PRO and also make legend more worth in game than other games. Sorry again...