yellow。R> chinese friend and create/join a guild

你好, lamlamboy1! 欢迎你进入这个游戏。 不好意思,应为我的中文有点儿差,所以我的语法有可能会写错。 :Crazy: 如果有问题的话,你可以差我们的游戏指南。再说,如果你能打开 Youtube,也可以看这些中字视频的指南。如果你想找 guild (不好意思,我不知道这个词的翻译),你可以差我们的 Guilds 论坛。

希望你会好好玩。加油,祝你好运!

:Angel:

--

Hello, lamlamboy1<i></i>! Welcome to the game. Sorry, my Chinese is rusty, so I may have mistakes in my grammar. If you have any questions, please feel free to check through our Game Guides. Furthermore, if you can open up Youtube, you can also watch these Chinese subtitled video guides. If you're searching for a guild, you can look through our Guilds subforum.

Hope you'll play well and enjoy the game. Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

欢迎来到 PRO. 玩得开心. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

你好, lamlamboy1! 欢迎你进入这个游戏。 不好意思,应为我的中文有点儿差,所以我的语法有可能会写错。 :Crazy: 如果有问题的话,你可以差我们的游戏指南。再说,如果你能打开 Youtube,也可以看这些中字视频的指南。如果你想找 guild (不好意思,我不知道这个词的翻译),你可以差我们的 Guilds 论坛。

希望你会好好玩。加油,祝你好运!

:Angel:

--

Hello, lamlamboy1<i></i>! Welcome to the game. Sorry, my Chinese is rusty, so I may have mistakes in my grammar. If you have any questions, please feel free to check through our Game Guides. Furthermore, if you can open up Youtube, you can also watch these Chinese subtitled video guides. If you're searching for a guild, you can look through our Guilds subforum.

Hope you'll play well and enjoy the game. Good luck!

你說的很好了..哈哈..anyway Ty ^^