Reset before getting on raquaza

Rsiddharth97

Not sure if this is a complaint or a bug but certainly a problem. I had just finished fighting Deoxys and was about to leave the moon when I encountered a wild pokemon.When I was about to run away from it the game crashed and I had to log in again.When I logged in I was back at the last pokemon center that I had healed at. Upon going to sotopolis and talking to steven he still says the old message saying to go talk to jackson. Figured I needed to do it again,8 max repels later I'am back at the top of skypillar,paid another 15k to go to the moon,went straight to raquaza to get back and what happens? A wild pokemon appears and the game lags while fighting it and I end up getting sent back to the old poke centre. Just the sheer encounter rate is making it almost sure that the game lags at some point during a fight.

While this normally isn't a big issue in this case getting sent back to sotopolis which is quite a long way from the moon is a problem.And on top of that,having to pay 15k each time is just horrible,I've paid 60k now and still havent finished it :Nervous: :n:

Every time you log out or the game crashes while in a fight you get sent to the last Pokecenter visited. Unfortunately there is no way around this. Although, crashing 4 times while trying to go back to Deoxys soudns a bit much.

I don't imply anything here nor do I wanna sound offensive but are you sure you don't just log out in the Deoxys fight because you can't defeat him?

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

242510 Every time you log out or the game crashes while in a fight you get sent to the last Pokecenter visited. Unfortunately there is no way around this. Although, crashing 4 times while trying to go back to Deoxys soudns a bit much.

I don't imply anything here nor do I wanna sound offensive but are you sure you don't just log out in the Deoxys fight because you can't defeat him?

The fight wasn't *against* Deoxys,so no I didn't. This was after I beat deoxys and was trying to find raquaza to take me back.

P.S- Sorry if it was unclear but it happened three times not four.I said I had paid 60k since I'am back on the moon now but I'am just sitting around being frustrated..

242505 Not sure if this is a complaint or a bug but certainly a problem. I had just finished fighting Deoxys and was about to leave the moon when I encountered a wild pokemon.When I was about to run away from it the game crashed and I had to log in again.When I logged in I was back at the last pokemon center that I had healed at. Upon going to sotopolis and talking to steven he still says the old message saying to go talk to jackson. Figured I needed to do it again,8 max repels later I'am back at the top of skypillar,paid another 15k to go to the moon,went straight to raquaza to get back and what happens? A wild pokemon appears and the game lags while fighting it and I end up getting sent back to the old poke centre. Just the sheer encounter rate is making it almost sure that the game lags at some point during a fight.

While this normally isn't a big issue in this case getting sent back to sotopolis which is quite a long way from the moon is a problem.And on top of that,having to pay 15k each time is just horrible,I've paid 60k now and still havent finished it :Nervous: :n:

What is your operation system? Did you try this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177 yet?

242505 Not sure if this is a complaint or a bug but certainly a problem. I had just finished fighting Deoxys and was about to leave the moon when I encountered a wild pokemon.When I was about to run away from it the game crashed and I had to log in again.When I logged in I was back at the last pokemon center that I had healed at. Upon going to sotopolis and talking to steven he still says the old message saying to go talk to jackson. Figured I needed to do it again,8 max repels later I'am back at the top of skypillar,paid another 15k to go to the moon,went straight to raquaza to get back and what happens? A wild pokemon appears and the game lags while fighting it and I end up getting sent back to the old poke centre. Just the sheer encounter rate is making it almost sure that the game lags at some point during a fight.

What is your operation system? Did you try this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177 yet?

The operating system was windows 10. I got it done now but its not that there was any particular problem I guess,the game just does get stuck or crash now and then.Normally I couldn't care less but in this situation where I'am losing 15k each time plus the cost of all the repels needed to get to that place..

Just pointing it out so that maybe is something is done about it others in the future won't have to deal with this.

This issue has been addressed to a developer. However, he is yet to reproduce it. Please note that the game is BETA and bugs may happen any moment. Closed.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.