Ok that was the last straw (item bag X clone)

Caliouga

I've been playing this game for 12 hrs and finally encountered a cloned bulba in route 3 and I get a darn item bag freeze. I have pics to prove it but can we please just get a fix for this?? I've missed out on several shinys and now a clone because of this and I really don't want to quit playing this game (over 1200hrs between 2 servers) but this is extremely frustrating for those that just want to catch them all. Please help and thanks for such a great game!

244131 I've been playing this game for 12 hrs and finally encountered a cloned bulba in route 3 and I get a darn item bag freeze. I have pics to prove it but can we please just get a fix for this?? I've missed out on several shinys and now a clone because of this and I really don't want to quit playing this game (over 1200hrs between 2 servers) but this is extremely frustrating for those that just want to catch them all. Please help and thanks for such a great game!

Hi there, you need to open bag in battle around per 20 minutes, and you will never meet this issues. As you meet freeze, don't tounch anything and wait for it solved by itselfs. Sorry for your inconvenience.

:Nervous: I don't understand how it's even an issue... Just include item bag updates in the packets during battle, regardless of whether you open your bag or not, and this issue will stop. Telling people to "open their bag once every X minutes" is nothing more than a stop-gag measure.

244177 :Nervous: I don't understand how it's even an issue... Just include item bag updates in the packets during battle, regardless of whether you open your bag or not, and this issue will stop. Telling people to "open their bag once every X minutes" is nothing more than a stop-gag measure.

It happen by the heavy loading item in bag, the more item you have the more loading time. Open it bag per x time helps client not reloading again. I only can suggest players temporary solution, another things only can do by Shane. Sorry for my bad thing if I am not talk clearly, hope you understand. Bear in mind that PRO is in development and bug are expected, we attempt to best thing for performance, however, fix and fill out everything are need the time. It is easy than talk as Rome wasn't built in one day. Thanks and sorry again for your inconvenience.

244177 :Nervous: I don't understand how it's even an issue... Just include item bag updates in the packets during battle, regardless of whether you open your bag or not, and this issue will stop. Telling people to "open their bag once every X minutes" is nothing more than a stop-gag measure.

Item bag updates may not even be as simple as you think they could be so try to be patient. Nothing else is going to solve the issue at the moment so just go with the problem solver for now~ :Angel:

spacer.png