Pokemon League

Adrian

When game launches, players would have week or two to collect all badges(so all pokemons wouldnt be at lvl 99).

After they collect 8/16 badges, they would be allowed to enter tournament.

And winner will battle with Elite Four, if player wins against all of them, he will be able to fight the Champion.

It would be just like anime, but with less time to get badges.

I don't know ih this can be made, but i think it would be cool, like a tradition to every new region that comes out.

Of course, maybe tournament would be done again so the next time player would actually battle real player "champion.

Also, if anything like this is made, personally i would disable membership and/or even trades.

:Smile:

tumblr_mp2ikkxeho1qau6z9o1_500.gif

I'm sure when the game releases no one is going to want only two weeks to rush through it, they are going to want to steadily make progress and enjoy the game. Of course you always have the option to host your own unofficial tournament and call it "Adrian's Race to the Elite Four Preliminary Tournament".

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Thatz plus there already is an elite 4 per region.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.