yellow queue times

Lunamorie

Any one know when the queue for yellow dies down some . 10am and 4pm iv looked and its been 600+ cant say i really want to wait that long because u never know when servers may go down or if u happen to afk to long boom another long queue wait for u.

So any info on when the queue for yellow is at its lowest would be very helpfull to know

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

Updates are always bittersweet. On one hand, you get great new content from the dedicated, professional staff. On the other hand, the hype (especially for cosmetics) takes a while to die out. Alongside this, it's the weekend, every wee lad is home from school. I guess I'll be back in another month when queue drops to reasonable numbers again :Frown: .

But as for a set time limit, it varies on so many factors you could never get the ETA on point.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

245108 Any one know when the queue for yellow dies down some . 10am and 4pm iv looked and its been 600+ cant say i really want to wait that long because u never know when servers may go down or if u happen to afk to long boom another long queue wait for u.

So any info on when the queue for yellow is at its lowest would be very helpfull to know

Hi there. We have users from timezones all over the world playing, so the amount of players on the server / in queue at any given time is hard to pinpoint precisely. However, generally speaking, it seems that the queue is lowest around 8-11 AM GMT. Hope that helps!

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

245108 Any one know when the queue for yellow dies down some . 10am and 4pm iv looked and its been 600+ cant say i really want to wait that long because u never know when servers may go down or if u happen to afk to long boom another long queue wait for u.

Hi there. We have users from timezones all over the world playing, so the amount of players on the server / in queue at any given time is hard to pinpoint precisely. However, generally speaking, it seems that the queue is lowest around 8-11 AM GMT. Hope that helps!

:thanks: ill have to try and play more around that time if i can

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

:thanks: ill have to try and play more around that time if i can

Best of luck - hopefully you're able to log in without too much issue. :)

Locking the thread as resolved. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.