Another Hoenn Excavation Site

Superpichu999

So, I recently started doing the excavations sites in hoenn again. The discovery system seems to take a long time before you get any worth while gains ( minus the cubones in the feral sites, kinda surprised that they are so common.) So I thought to myself, what would be a good way to gain more discoveries per day without just flat out increasing discovery gains or decreasing the discoveries need for certain things.

Any way, on to the point, I am suggesting creating an excavation site somewhere in the waters of Hoenn. One of my thoughts would be to place this new excavation site to the west of Pacifilog ( route 132-134) since there is no point really coming out here at all during or after the story. The only thing interesting about this area is the sealed chamber, which isnt even used in the game at all, even for the jirachi quest. And since theres an ancient ruin there anyway it would be an ideal spot for a site.

Continuing on, the excavation site could be water themed and the rewards would be towards this theme. You can have the gingerly jones in the site be a tutor for scald. You could have a multitude of water pokemon there. For example for the low discovery pokemons could be staryus, wailmers, shellders. The Rarer pokemon could skrelps, clauncher, binacles, etc.

Overall, I believe that this would be great addition of the excavation site in hoenn. It would increase the discoveries gains in a non artificial way that wouldn't be harmful. It it would allow people to obtain some rare pokemon easier, as all the other sites do. An it would make a very unpopular place in hoenn more popular.

So what do you guys think? Is it a good idea? Is there any other place in hoenn you think is better? What pokemon would you like in this site if it get implemented?

Edit: Well do to the fact that im blind and didnt notice that there was a site very simular implemented all ready. YAY wasted time. \o/

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

246020 I dont want to have to travel all the way there everyday for excavations tbh :Shocked:

It could be place close to pacificlog on route 132 so if you have the teleporters up it wouldnt that much of a hassle

246024 Your idea is not a good one, its a headache your thinking...traveling all the way there is time consuming, and besides glacial is enough

I... never knew about glacial site. Welp. GG for me for being blind. XD

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

246072 how

I... never knew about glacial site. Welp. GG for me for being blind. XD

for opening them you need to collect some rock at all the possible excavations right

Although i do know what you talking about, i just needed to pay the 100k. Could be that they removed that step in unlocking them. Doesn't matter now that since turns out the case is that I'm blind and didn't notice the glacial site on the guide I looked at when I started.

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2