Trade evolving

Surrender

I have two question

1. if i have hoen pokemon who need trade to evolve can i trade it to friend who not yet visited that region? also if its possible he will be able to trade it back?

2. I ask for assurance i can trade evolve at 100lvl?

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

245906 I have two question

1. if i have hoen pokemon who need trade to evolve can i trade it to friend who not yet visited that region? also if its possible he will be able to trade it back?

1. You can trade Hoenn pokemon if both of the players involved in the trade have the 8th Hoenn badge.

2. You can still trade evolve at level 100, however it's always best to fully evolve a pokemon at level 98-99, don't wait till the very last chance :)

If you need the trade evolution I can help you, on which server are you?

245906 I have two question

1. You can trade Hoenn pokemon if both of the players involved in the trade have the 8th Hoenn badge.

2. You can still trade evolve at level 100, however it's always best to fully evolve a pokemon at level 98-99, don't wait till the very last chance :)

If you need the trade evolution I can help you, on which server are you?

Just as a tip,the players that makes a trade where is involved in trade a hoenn pokemon don't need 8th hoenn badge .For example,i just arrived in hoenn and i bought a gyarados pokemon from hoenn.

245924 ,the players that makes a trade where is involved in trade a hoenn pokemon don't need 8th hoenn badge .For example,i just arrived in hoenn and i bought a gyarados pokemon from hoenn.

this is nice information for me, thanks too

Blue Server

245924 ,the players that makes a trade where is involved in trade a hoenn pokemon don't need 8th hoenn badge .For example,i just arrived in hoenn and i bought a gyarados pokemon from hoenn.

Do you still need help with the evolution?

Do you still need help with the evolution?

Yes, but embracing this by forum is a little confusing as u see. So I will not wiste your time, just w8 for my friend until he starts Hoen.

Blue Server