Howdy

Hey guys, Ironcoque here.

I've spent a good bit of time looking around the forums since I started PRO (mostly looking at guides), but I have yet to post anything, and since I'm currently sitting in queue I decided to finally make my introduction to pass a little time.

I've got around 130 hours ingame so far and I just got through hoenn, now I'm looking to try my hand at pvp (once I get a team figured out). My ign is Ironcoque and I'm on the yellow server if anyone wants to say whats up... Now I guess I should go back to waiting in queue... :Frown:

magmah6sx0.png

246295 Hey guys, Ironcoque here.

I've spent a good bit of time looking around the forums since I started PRO (mostly looking at guides), but I have yet to post anything, and since I'm currently sitting in queue I decided to finally make my introduction to pass a little time.

I've got around 130 hours ingame so far and I just got through hoenn, now I'm looking to try my hand at pvp (once I get a team figured out). My ign is Ironcoque and I'm on the yellow server if anyone wants to say whats up... Now I guess I should go back to waiting in queue...

Hey Ironcoque, welcome on Forum ! :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

246295 Hey guys, Ironcoque here.

I've got around 130 hours ingame so far and I just got through hoenn, now I'm looking to try my hand at pvp (once I get a team figured out). My ign is Ironcoque and I'm on the yellow server if anyone wants to say whats up... Now I guess I should go back to waiting in queue... :Frown:

Hey man, welcome to the forums!! You seem experienced at the game. So good luck with finding a guild! Greetings from [glow=red]red server![/glow]

Have fun!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]