I feel players are abusing the fact the PvP coins aren't granted for disconnects

Tofuistofu

I feel there are quite a few players who are abusing the fact that people don't get PvP coins when the opponent disconnects, deciding to disconnect instead of allowing you to win so you don't get a PvP coin. I feel a way to counteract this is to discourage this behaviour by making them lose a PvP coin if they disconnect from a PvP battle. The punishment isn't very harsh but enough so they will stay for the entire battle.

I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement this vs implementing a method where players still get PvP coins if their opponents d.c but I'm just tired of missing out on coins because people chose to disconnect instead of letting you defeat their final poke.

246469 I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement this vs implementing a method where players still get PvP coins if their opponents d.c but I'm just tired of missing out on coins because people chose to disconnect instead of letting you defeat their final poke.

Yep totally agree. I for myself have a little list with players who dc from a safe win. So if im about to lose vs them in another match ill just do the same. A bit stupid, but hey.^^

Hope there comes any solution for it any time soon. Atm u just feel betrayed after a long good battle in cas of DC on purpose. At least there is a little punishment with queue time when servers are full for them.

yeah Kuhung93 did this to me, right the next game I got him again and made a comeback and this time he did not Dc'd

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest SugarRed9
yeah Kuhung93 did this to me, right the next game I got him again and made a comeback and this time he did not Dc'd

Can't really complain when you did this to me and I beat you in our second match fair and square. Take your hypocrisy else where.