I feel players are abusing the fact the PvP coins aren't granted for disconnects

Tofuistofu

yeah Kuhung93 did this to me, right the next game I got him again and made a comeback and this time he did not Dc'd

Can't really complain when you did this to me and I beat you in our second match fair and square. Take your hypocrisy else where.

you mean where I rq at the start? cuz I did not want to play again vs you ( 0 rating vs top20)? ehm yeah

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

#edit

(dont know how to delete posts here)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Instead of make lose one coin to the leaver, why not just add one coin to the other man ?

Then disconnect will just sounds like a forfait

And that will be great

When you know you have lost you can leave without incommode the other player ! Cause i think that most of the time ppl leave just to don't waste time, and not to pissing of their opponent ..!

Or maybe add a surrender option ?

Is there gonna be a hotfix for this thing soon? It's beyond frustrating.

All games i won 2 days straight lead to a disconnect. I just want a Toxic Orb but it's impossible. Please don't fix this after a month or something, we need a solution now. It's close to unplayable when you want the coins for something like this...

258654 Is there gonna be a hotfix for this thing soon? It's beyond frustrating.

All games i won 2 days straight lead to a disconnect. I just want a Toxic Orb but it's impossible. Please don't fix this after a month or something, we need a solution now. It's close to unplayable when you want the coins for something like this...

I've found that most people don't ragequit (I have 109 wins with 90 coins). Maybe try to note the players who perpetually ragequit and avoid queuing when they're around, it's usually the same few people for me.

And how are you able to know when thoses peoples are searching ? its not like there's only 3 pokecenters and all of them near each others.

You can try to avoid queuing when one of thoses peoples are in the same pokecenter as you, but that's pretty much all.

Does the ragequiter actually lose one coin for ragequit ?

PCznf1X.png?1