[New] Attacks and Pokemon

Heyo Guys,

A friend of mine was about to show me this game and I really like it :)

I just have a few questions - like where are specific Pokemon spawning? Which attacks should I learn/unlearn my pokemon?

In the Help Chat somebody wrote that I should wait before evolving Pokemon because its easier to Level 'em. Is that true?

246602 Heyo Guys,

A friend of mine was about to show me this game and I really like it :)

I just have a few questions - like where are specific Pokemon spawning? Which attacks should I learn/unlearn my pokemon?

In the Help Chat somebody wrote that I should wait before evolving Pokemon because its easier to Level 'em. Is that true?

You can check either the forums or your pokedex for pokemon spawns. Depending on the pokemon you have and if your running causual or competitive can depend on the moveset. Also when you evolve pokemon, it takes more experience to lvl them up which is why a lot of people will advise you to wait until your around high 90's. ^_^

P.S. Welcome to PRO~ ^_^

spacer.png

Well, fist of all, welcome to the game :)

Then, yes it is true indeed that having unevolved forms makes it easier to level them up. Keep this in mind because, expecially at the begninning of the game, you'll find it pretty hard to grind through levels.

You can check the pokemons' spawns in the pokedex, of course you must have seen them before though. So if you are looking for some pokes for the first time, i suggest you looking on the forum's guides (regarding spawns).

Talking about the moves: the strongest ones (which you should teach) change for each pokemon, you've got to take into consideration either if it's a Sp.Atk poke, or if it is a Atk poke, then you'll know what moves to teach.

Hope this short infos helped, if there's something unclear, feel free to ask me again :y:

246614 Are they Visible or Invisible items?

Most of them are visible and you can refer to the hidden items topic for invisibles ones.

Welcome to PRO btw

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>