Smartphone for PRO

Thecrow

246620 Hello, i'd like to know if this smartphone is good to play Pro or not. The Phone it's meizu mx5 with Android 5.0 Flyme 4.5 Lollipop. Is it compatible with the game?

Not sure tbh but there should be a section telling you the recommended requirements for android before downloading it.~

spacer.png

246620 Hello, i'd like to know if this smartphone is good to play Pro or not. The Phone it's meizu mx5 with Android 5.0 Flyme 4.5 Lollipop. Is it compatible with the game?

Hi there. You can check the minimum system requirements for playing on the Android client here, on the downloads page. In addition to having Android 4.4 or later, you should also confirm that you have enough RAM, CPU, and the correct Graphics Support to run the Android client.

Here's a guide on installing the Android client. Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

I already saw the requirements and it says Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later but i don't know if it's true. For example many games have some requirements like android 4.4 but even if you have a 5.0 it could not work so i don't know. RAM and GPU are not a problem for this phone, i only want to know if i can play pokemon revolution with this device or not. I don't want to buy this phone and to get a " file not compatible " xD

I play using a Note 4 (simiilar specs to the device ur using) on lollipop 5.1.1.

works just perfect. I would personally upgrade to 5.1.1. as 5.0 has memory management issues and a memory leak that causes ur phone to crash after a period of time.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.