Charizard for elite 4

Demas

Hi! I have this Charizard and I wanted to know what changes I have to make to get it ready for the elite 4...

Lvl:86

Ability: Blaze

Nature: Jolly

Moves:Slash, Flamethrower, Rock Smach and Heat Wave

EV:

ATK:108

DEF:080

SPD:191

SPATK:040

SPDEF:011

HP:080

Thank you!

246847 Hi! I have this Charizard and I wanted to know what changes I have to make to get it ready for the elite 4...

EV:

Thank you!

Get rid of rock smash and slash

spacer.png

hmm jolly on charizard, not the best ability for it. In that case i would remove the evs on stats other than speed and atk, train those to the max 252. Then try and teach it some physical moves. If you can find some one with the eggmove tutor unlocked willing to help, get belly drum as it maxes out the atk for half of you max hp.

Or you can train spatk instaed of atk and deal with it being lower than normal due to the nature, and run charizard like its supposed to.

Overall, if you just get it to lv 85 along with you other pokemon, you'll get through the e4 fine. Just bring some potions and revives.

Good luck on the e4!

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

246847 Hi! I have this Charizard and I wanted to know what changes I have to make to get it ready for the elite 4...

EV:

Thank you!

Get rid of rock smash and slash

246854 hmm jolly on charizard, not the best ability for it. In that case i would remove the evs on stats other than speed and atk, train those to the max 252. Then try and teach it some physical moves. If you can find some one with the eggmove tutor unlocked willing to help, get belly drum as it maxes out the atk for half of you max hp.

Or you can train spatk instaed of atk and deal with it being lower than normal due to the nature, and run charizard like its supposed to.

Overall, if you just get it to lv 85 along with you other pokemon, you'll get through the e4 fine. Just bring some potions and revives.

Good luck on the e4!

That Charizard is my starter.... Not much of a choice on nature... Thank you

For the Kanto E4 I'd bring that Charizard. A gyarados, and a gengar. They will smash their way through the elite 4. And IV/EV Training Is not THAT important for the elite 4. You could also bring other fillers just to bring if your gengar or something dies you can revive. Also grab a sandshrew/slash for an HM slave.

Hope it helps, PM me if you need anything.

Jolly. :)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png