I can't finish teleport quest

Nightroad

hi,

when I beat wally I was teleported near watson try to talk to but this tells me that if I could help with the new Mauville biggest problem. I dont know what else to do, it is assumed that this is the final step,

if someone can help me, thank you.

247995 yes, i finished 5 pc when it appears wally

Hi there. Could you provide us with a screenshot of the issue so we have a better idea of what's going on? Here's a guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

248288 hi,

I used this guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31585

I completed each part of the guide

the difference is that at the end

HORDrY7.png

I've moved your topic into the NPC & Scripting Bugs subforum so that a content scripter can help resolve your issue when available. Please stay patient in the meantime. Thanks for your report!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Thank you, this is a work in progress since there were some shortcomings in the script. This will be fixed as soon as possible (estimated 24 hours).

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

hi,

when I beat wally I was teleported near watson try to talk to but this tells me that if I could help with the new Mauville biggest problem. I dont know what else to do, it is assumed that this is the final step,

if someone can help me, thank you.

RIght now, the temp fix is to battle Wally again. That should enable you to trigger Wattson to the next part of the quest.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

248764 I have this bug too. After I beat Wally and got teleported to Wattson, the same dialogue prompt appears for me and I can't finish the quest.

When did you talk to Wattson? Did you try to battle Wally again?

Official discord chat.